4:34 how to deal with wife rebelling, strike in non-injurious fashion, with toothbrush, not on face, physically feel the anger (34. have a certain edge, only then may you hit her[, for example, with a toothbrush])
- To present for consideration; propose: set forth a sound plan.
- To express in words: She has set forth her ideas.
- To grow: Plants put forth new growth in the spring.
- To bring to bear; exert: At least put forth a semblance of effort when you scrub the floor.
- To offer for consideration: put forth an idea.