Shiin-Ra-Ra = to do evil, be ill natured, wicked. yashirru/yasharru - to find fault, defame. sharrun (pl. ashrar) - evil, bad, wicked, vicious ones. It is noteable that shurrun is an exceptional form of elative adjective while the measure for elative in Arabic is afa'la. shararun (pl. ashraar) - sparks of fire.
- Fighting is ordained for you, though you dislike it. You may dislike something although it is good for you, or like something although it is bad for you: God knows and you do not.’ 2:216
- Those who are miserly with what God has granted them out of His grace should not think that it is good for them; on the contrary, it is bad for them. Whatever they meanly withhold will be hung around their necks on the Day of Resurrection. It is God who will inherit the heavens and earth: God is well aware of everything you do. 3:180
- Yet man asks for evil as eagerly as he should ask for good. Truly, man is indeed hasty. 17:11
- When We favour man he turns arrogantly to one side, but when harm (sharr) touches him, he falls into despair. 17:83
- Every soul is certain to taste death: We test you all through the bad and the good, and to Us you will all return. 21:35
- Man never tires of asking for good, but if evil touches him he loses all hope and becomes despondent. 41:49