- Using Allāh’s name, the One so Giving, still Giving.
- All gratitude is for Allāh, Owner and Sustainer of the worlds cosmos ,
- So Giving, Still Giving
- Commander of the Day of Accountability.
- You alone do we worship; you alone do we ask for help.
- Guide us on the upright path,
- The path of those [You help and protect, not of those You punish], nor of those who are lost. [The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.]
- [I begin] with the name of God, the All-Compassionate, the Ever-Compassionate.
- All thanks and praise are for God, Sustainer of the worlds,
- The All-Compassionate, the Ever-Compassionate,
- Master of the Day of Accountability.
- You alone do we worship. You alone do we ask for help.
- Guide us on the straight path,
- The path of those You have blessed, who incur no anger and have not become lost.
- Bismillāh al-raḥmān al-raḥīm
- Al-ḥamdu lillāhi rabbi al-ʿālamīn
- Al-raḥmāni al-raḥīm
- Māliki yawmi al-dīn
- Īyāka naʿbudu wa-īyāka nastaʿīn
- Ihdinā al-ṣirāṭ al-mustaqīm
- Ṣirāṭ al-ladhīna anʿamta ʿalayhim ghayril maghḍūbi ʿalayhim walāḍ ḍāllīn
- bi smi ˈllææhi rrɑħˈmææni rrɑˈħiim
- ʔælˈħæmdu li ˈllææꜜhi ˈrɑbbi lʔˤæælæˈmiin
- ʔɑrrɑħˈmæni rrɑˈħiim
- ˈmææliꜜki ˈjæwꜜmi ˈddiin
- ʔiiˈjæækæ næʔˤˈbudu wæ iiˈjæækæ næstæˈʔˤiin
- ʔihˈdinɑs sˤsˤiˈrɑɑ tˤɑlmustæˈqiim
- sˤiˈrɑɑtˤ ɑllæˈdˤiinæ ʔænˈʔˤæmtæ ʔˤæˈlæjhim
ˈʁɑjril mɑʁˈdˤuubi ʔˤæˈlæjhim wæ ˈlæꜜɑ ˈdˤdˤɑɑˈlliiin
|Abdel Haleem||In the name of God, the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy!|
|Yusuf Ali||In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.|
|W. Khan||In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful|
|M. Sarwar||In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful|
|Abdel Haleem||Praise belongs to God, Lord of the Worlds,|
|Yusuf Ali||Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;|
|W. Khan||All praise is due to God, the Lord of the Universe;|
|M. Sarwar||All praise belongs to God, Lord of the Universe,|
|Abdel Haleem||the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy,|
|Yusuf Ali||Most Gracious, Most Merciful;|
|W. Khan||the Beneficent, the Merciful;|
|M. Sarwar||the Beneficent, the Merciful|
|Abdel Haleem||Master of the Day of Judgement.|
|Yusuf Ali||Master of the Day of Judgment.|
|W. Khan||Lord of the Day of Judgement.|
|M. Sarwar||and Master of the Day of Judgment|
|Abdel Haleem||It is You we worship; it is You we ask for help.|
|Yusuf Ali||Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.|
|W. Khan||You alone we worship, and to You alone we turn for help.|
|M. Sarwar||(Lord), You alone We do worship and from You alone we do seek assistance|
|Abdel Haleem||Guide us to the straight path:|
|Yusuf Ali||Show us the straight way,|
|W. Khan||Guide us to the straight path:|
|M. Sarwar||(Lord), guide us to the right path,|
|Abdel Haleem||the path of those You have blessed, those who incur no anger and who have not gone astray.|
|Yusuf Ali||The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.|
|W. Khan||the path of those You have blessed; not of those who have incurred Your wrath, nor of those who have gone astray.|
|M. Sarwar||the path of those to whom You have granted blessings, those who are neither subject to Your anger nor have gone astray.|